An escape room is an indoor entertainment venue where you and your friends are placed in a themed room. You have one hour (60 min) to search the room for hidden objects, solve puzzles, and unlock locks in order to complete the objective and win the game. You will want to search everywhere and look at everything for clues to help you complete the challenge. The larger your group, the better chance you have of successfully winning the game.
No, the Fire Department gets all kinds of crazy at the thought of us locking people in a room. We figure that if our customers have enough imagination to pretend that they are on a pirate ship (for example), then they also can have enough imagination to pretend that the door is locked. During your pre-game briefing your game master will tell you what criteria will merit you completing the challenge, or saving your lives and winning the game.
- Please keep in mind our puzzles were designed for the adult player, some items may be too difficult or not appropriate for younger children.
- No Babies or children who require a stroller will be permitted in the rooms for safety reasons.
- We do not have an age restriction, but recommend any participants 12 and under be in a privately reserved room as we are not responsible for the behaviors of others.
- Adults are required to be in the room for participants 15 years of age or younger.
- All participant require a waiver, however all participants under 18 years of age will require a waiver signed by a legal guardian.
The only way to get the room privately is to purchase all the tickets available for the experience of your choosing. Otherwise anyone can buy the remaining tickets, which is usually the case. Additional advice is to book it in advance, don't wait until the last minute. Also there is no discount for buying all the tickets.
Absolutely, we can always book a special time, however the minimum purchase is 1 full room.
No, we ask that you do not take photographs of the rooms. We love secrets and so will the people who play the games after you. No spoilers, please! We'll take a photo of your group after the game and post it to social media. Also, all the information you need to complete the challenge is contained in the room, you just need to find it.
Yes we are wheelchair friendly, although many of our rooms involve physical elements to them. For this reason, please contact us prior to making a booking, so that we can gauge which room would best accommodate your team and make alterations to the room for your play-through if required.
Each game is designed for one hour of intense fun! Plan to spend 15 minutes prior to each game preparing and briefing, and 15 minutes after each game to debrief and take photos.
No. Everything that is needed to successfully complete the challenge is provided in the game.